Allied RFID®: VX-Mid HT
Xtreme RFID and Vizinex RFID Launch the Newest Product in their Allied RFID® Series: RFID Tags for Harsh Environments
Engineered to withstand demanding industrial environments, the VX-Mid HT is a mount-on-metal UHF RFID tag that ensures accurate readings for assets that endure sterilization, autoclaving and more.
Created in response to customer demand for rugged tags suitable for high temperature environments, the VX-Mid HTTM combines Vizinex RFID’s exclusive ViziCoreTM RFID technology with Xtreme RFID’s proprietary plastic injection molding process. The result is a compact, rugged tag with a 15-plus foot read range and a 10-year life expectancy.
The Allied RFID® VX-Mid HT was designed with the industrial user in mind. It is ideal for a broad range of applications, from medical sterilization to industrial autoclaving.
Features & Benefits
- Read distances over 15 feet when mounted on metal
- Small footprint (1.1” x 2.3”), providing excellent performance-to-size ratio
- Ruggedized encapsulation ensures tag durability and longevity, with industry’s highest ingress protection rating (68)
- Multiple attachment methods: manufactured with two holes to screw securely into place, or supplied with high strength adhesive or an optional weld plate
Industries Ideal for Use of the VX-Mid HT
- Oil & Gas
Sample Allied RFID® VX-Mid HT Tag Applications
- Medical applications where sterilization processes, such as autoclaving, are utilized
- Tools for use in industrial autoclave and high temperature fabrication operations